Liquibase 3.10.3 & 4.1.1 Released
Liquibase 3.10.3 and 4.1.1 are now available. Both of these releases are dedicated to fixing bugs. Here’s a closer look at what fixes are included.
3.10.3 bugfix release
This release merges many community-contributed pull requests. Thanks to everyone who helps make the Liquibase community strong!
Special shoutouts to: tleipzig, mrgrew, Frank Hoellering, Steven Saliman, Tony Joseph, Ruud Welling, Sudipto Sarkar, Alex Schuetz, ningyu, Erzsebet Carmean, Pavlo Tytarchuk, Wes Willard, Mike Olivas, Robert Reeves, Nathan Voxland, Mario Champion, Kevin Chappell, Erika Kalar, and Melissa Reich!
- Fixed issue with
includeAllnot working with some Spring-packaged jars
- SpringLiquibase bean can now take any ResourceAccessor implementation
- Fixed sequence snapshot in PostgreSQL
- Fixed SERIAL/BIGSERIAL handling in PostgreSQL
loadDatasupport for enums in PostgreSQL
- Fixed handling of question marks in SQL for PostgreSQL
- Avoid broken PostgreSQL batch logic
- Fixed snapshot of TEXT types in MSSQL
- Moved SQL logging from INFO to DEBUG
- Minor XSD cleanup
- Fixed handling of
- Do not expect access to v$session on Oracle
- Allow spaces after
--comments in formatted SQL
- Fixed CSV handling when last column is empty
- Fixed SQLServer handling of computed columns in snapshot
Liquibase 4.1.1 bugfix release
This release brings the 3.10.3 fixes above into 4.1 and introduces a couple of 4.1-specific fixes.
- Spring Boot: Fixed many issues with how we find and handle changelog files and resources
- Fixed Ant logging
diffChangeLogoverwriting first changeset in formatted SQL
Thanks again for your help!
Writing, testing, and coordinating releases requires a team effort. I want to extend a special thanks to the Community Developers and Liquibase Team for all of your help on this release!
Thank you for your efforts in getting this across the line!
- Frank Hoellering,
- Steven Saliman
- Tony Joseph
- Ruud Welling
- Sudipto Sarkar
- Alex Schuetz
- Erzsebet Carmean
- Pavlo Tytarchuk
- Wes Willard
- Mike Olivas
- Robert Reeves
- Nathan Voxland
- Mario Champion
- Kevin Chappell
- Erika Kalar
- Melissa Reich
Get Liquibase certified
Learn Liquibase fundamentals from Liquibase experts through our free online courses. Start certification courses.
Help us make even more improvements for the next release! Contribute with us during Hacktoberfest.