Why Liquibase has been downloaded over 100 million times.
Flexible database change
Easily define changes in SQL, XML, JSON, or YAML.
Version control for your database
Order changes and standardize development.
Control when, where, and how database changes are deployed.
Community contributor spotlight
Arjun SKSoftware Engineer
“Liquibase is by far the best tool for database versioning. I can’t imagine not having it in my project workflow.”
Read Arjun’s blogs on Medium
Artem ZagnitkoSenior Java Developer
“I wanted to give back to the community that has helped me so much. It feels meaningful to help others.”
View Artem’s StackOverflow profile
Asha KalburgiDatabase Architect
“I have a passion for DevOps and use CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, and Liquibase. I believe change is the only constant in today’s technology fabric.”
Connect with Asha on LinkedIn
Isaiah DicksonSoftware Engineer
“I love the way Liquibase offers flexibility in how changes in changelog files are managed.”
Watch Isaiah’s YouTube channel
Maureen JosephineSoftware Engineer
“I enjoy contributing articles to the community. It feels great to pass down the knowledge.”
Follow Maureen on Twitter
5 ways Liquibase makes your life easier:
- Has the script been applied or not?
- Manually order scripts
- Developers overwrite each other’s changes
- Harder to implement continuous deployments
- Hours spent reworking scripts
to Manage Changes
- Version-controlled database schema changes
- Automatically orders scripts for deployment
- Branching and merging for teams
- Embeds into your product or build tools, like Jenkins
- Easily rollback changes