Liquibase 3.3.4 Released
POSTED 27 May 2015 by Nathan Voxland
Bugfix release Liquibase 3.3.4 is now available from liquibase.org/download and through the Maven repositories.
The most notable fix was to make the Maven plugin “liquibase.should.run” flag default back to true like it should have vs. “false” in 3.3.3.
- CORE-2360 - Maven - Skip is active by default
- CORE-2199 - Liquibase adds a semicolon after a stored proc definition making the stored proc unusable
- CORE-2344 - Unknown host exception on OS RHEL 6.5
- CORE-2346 - IncludeAll does not work when runing liquibase from inside a jar
- CORE-2357 - alterSequence does not work as expected when you need to change the cache size
- CORE-2366 - Derby Network server works with command line but not with maven “Liquibase skipped due to maven configuration”
- CORE-2368 - No SQL outputted for