Liquibase 1.9.1 Released
POSTED 20 Feb 2009 by Nathan Voxland
Liquibase 1.9.1 has been released which addresses several bugs. Most bugs were relatively minor, but it is recommended you upgrade.
Some of the bugs fixed include:
- H2 schema capitalization issues
- Improved “local database” detection
- Improved database snapshot generation for Oracle and MSSQL
- Bug fixes in Sybase AS Anywhere support
- Handle urls with an authority component when using includeAll
- Fixed bug with “runInTransaction” attribute
- Support for Grails 1.1-SNAPSHOT
- Escape hsql tables/columns that are keywords
As usual, visit http://www.liquibase.org/download to download the update.