1 – Pick a topic
Choose based on your experience! If you don’t have one in mind already, we have some community-requested topics. Below are some basic guidelines to get you started.
- How to use Liquibase with a specific database or integrations
- Getting started with Liquibase
- Adding Liquibase to an existing database
- Liquibase commands
- Advanced features
- Liquibase best practices
- Share your DevOps journey and help others mature theirs
- Community-requested topics
2 – Pick a place to write
- Personal blog
- Company blog
3 – Use the latest logos and links to Liquibase
- Grab our latest logo files
- Be sure to link to Liquibase.org when mentioning Liquibase
- Give your viewers technical context
- Using Liquibase with DatabaseXYZ or automation toolXYZ
- Any prerequisites
- Any other required resources
Technical examples or screenshots are very helpful.
Show us your stuff! We’ll promote it.
- We love sharing and promoting the work of our community! Be sure to @ mention Liquibase on Twitter, ping us on Discord to show off your work or share someone cool about Liquibase.
- Want to be published on Liquibase.org? Let’s chat about it! Submit your work to email@example.com and we will review it.
Jump into our Discord channel and ping our admins in our #general channel. We lurk in this space quite often. If you’re met with radio silence, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that we’re based in Austin, TX and are only occasionally nocturnal.