Pick a topic
Choose a topic based on your experience! If you don’t have one in mind already, we have some community-requested topics. Below are some basic guidelines to get you started.
- How to use Liquibase with a specific database or integration
- Getting started with Liquibase
- Using Liquibase with an existing database
- Liquibase commands
- Advanced features
- Liquibase best practices
- Share your DevOps journey
- Share your use case and how Liquibase fits into your flow
Pick a platform
Use the latest logos and links to Liquibase
- Grab our latest logo files
- Be sure to link to Liquibase.org when mentioning Liquibase
New to making a video?
Here are some handy tips.
General video production tips
- Good lighting with a neutral background
- Clear audio, minimal background noise, avoid distracting music
- Have an organized plan written out before
- Utilize technologies like Zoom to record your video while allowing you to screen share and demo.
Give your viewers technical context
- Using Liquibase with DatabaseXYZ
- All other Prerequisites
- Any other required resources
- Here is a template!
Technical examples or screenshots are very helpful.
Show us your stuff! We’ll promote it.
- We love sharing and promoting the work of our community! Be sure to @ mention Liquibase on Twitter, ping us on Discord to show off your work, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to be published on Liquibase.org? Let’s chat about it! Submit your work to email@example.com and we will review it!
Jump into our Discord channel and ping our admins in our #general channel. We lurk in this space quite often. If you’re met with radio silence, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that we’re based in Austin, TX and are only occasionally nocturnal.