Recent Liquibase Articles, December 2019
December 16, 2019
Here are some recent mentions of Liquibase on other sites.
- Fear database changes? Get them under control with CI/CD
Why you should be including database concerns in your CI/CD process.
- Evolving Database using Spring Boot and Liquibase
Nice tutorial showing how to evolve your database over time, using YAML and SQL Configuration rather than XML. The author also has several other Liquibase related articles.
- Six Reasons You Should Try Liquibase for Your Next Project
Datical’s CTO Robert Reeves talks about why Liquibase is awesome.
- Liquibase and Titan: Open Source Database DevOps
Robert Reeves shows how Titan + Liquibase is a great model for working with databases in the development workflow. Titan is “docker for databases” and provides a great system for getting data into the hands of software developers.
- SpringBoot, Liquibase, and MariaDB
Tutorial and Quick Start on using Liquibase with SpringBoot.
- Software Development Tools I Won’t Do Without
An older article I wrote that describes why tools like Liquibase are as essential to the software development process as source control, testing, and continuous integration.
Steve Donie Community