Liquibase 3.10.2 Released
We are excited to announce the penultimate 3.x Liquibase release in Liquibase 3.10.2, available now!
Community contributions and
This release merges many community-contributed pull requests. Thanks to everyone who helps make the Liquibase community strong!
See all 3.10.2 issues in Github
- GH PR#980 ⁃ fixed invalid carriage return coming from oracle ojdbc8 220.127.116.11
- GH PR#976 ⁃ Changes databasechangelog sql to use legacy mode
- [CORE-3525] Add support for java.sql.Types.TIMESTAMP_WITH_TIMEZONE.
- GH PR#929 ⁃ Fix #CORE-3493 Inconsistent resolution of ChangeLogParameters in liqu…
- GH PR#744 ⁃ Informix data type generation with Default Value cause
- GH PR#1176 ⁃ Add MariaDB sequence support to the 3.10.x branch
- GH PR#1177 ⁃ CORE-3643: fixed the ‘shouldValidateX’ methods in the Constraints
- GH PR#1201 ⁃ H2 unknown reserved word
- Dependency cycle error during generateChangeLog with –diffTypes=tables,columns,data
- liquibase maven:: unable to run tests on java > 8
- LB & PRO: Add Banner in log output that directs users to online resources.
Our community has built a lot. From extensions to integrations to bug fixes, you’ve helped make Liquibase the amazing open source project that it is today. Keep contributing to make it stronger:
- Improve the docs
- Contribute code
- Report bugs
- Share your tutorials and how-to’s with the community. If you want help promoting content you write about how to use Liquibase with your use case, let us know!
You can get certified in Liquibase Fundamentals! Take free courses and earn your certification at learn.liquibase.com.