Liquibase 1.8.0 Released
Liquibase 1.8.0 has been released.
Major changes include:
Improvements to preconditions
- onFail and onError controls
- Several new precondition checks
- Custom preconditions can be passed parameters
- Context checking is now case insensitive
- Specifying a column as autoincrement for a non-autoincrement table does not cause an error
- End delimiter can be specified with sql changes
- Indexes can be created as unique
- Required attributes for all changes are checked before execution
- Command line migrator return codes are better
- Many more bug fixes
The Maven repository will be updated over the next couple days. The Grails and IntelliJ plug-ins are available immediately.
I would also like to thank everyone who has helped with this release by submitting bug reports, feature requests, and patches. They are all greatly appreciated, so please keep them coming.