We are on our way to making Liquibase 4.0 a reality! This major release contains hundreds of bug fixes and improvements, merging dozens of Pull Requests and closing issues that were deferred while we made other progress. We appreciate your patience as we work through this.
To make Liquibase 4.0 solid and reliable, we are going to start a Liquibase 4.0 Beta program, which will make it easy and rewarding for anyone in the community – like you and you and you – to contribute in a more focused way.
Try as we might, it is just not possible for us to find, reproduce, test, and solve all problems for all users. Liquibase has always depended on the community to help with these things. We all know that together we can achieve far more comprehensive options for setup, deployment, technology stacks, and on-premise or cloud ecosystems.
Goals for Liquibase 4.0 Beta
Together, we will make this the best release of Liquibase ever! Here’s what we’ll accomplish with a successful Beta:
- Ensure that the code works in as many situations as possible.
- Uncover and share all the issues that keep you from working how you want to work.
- Improve the quality and stability of the Liquibase 4.0.0 Release for the whole community.
Sign up to get updates on the Liquibase Beta Program:
- Subscribe to the Liquibase Beta Email list so you can stay informed.
- Join the Liquibase Beta Discord channel so we can answer your questions and concerns.
Review the ways you can participate: